Onboard new hires
Request a demo
Get Started for free
How to create a kanban with ClickUp?
View in Uphint
1. Navigate to
" and open your dashboard
2. Click "NEW SPACE" on the Sidebar
3. Type the name you want to use for your space and click on "Next"
4. Choose any color and icon for your space to give it more personality
5. Choose whether you want others to see your space or not
6. Here comes the magic! You can click on "Kanban" to select that template so you don't have to start from scratch
7. Select the ways in which you want to visualize your Kanban
8. Click on "Create Space" et voilà. There you have it! Your first Kanban workspace on ClickUp!
9. Click on "Board" to have a better view of the process
10. Now you can start adding new tasks by clicking on "+ NEW TASK"
11. Type the name of your task and click on "SAVE"
12. You can even select a flag to set the priority of your task!
13. You can now start moving your cards through the columns whenever they are ready to be there!
14. Last step: Make sure to enjoy it!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!