Try it Free
How to create a leads report on Salesforce?
View in Uphint
1. Navigate to your salesforce.com dashboard
2. Click "Reports"
3. Click "New Report"
4. Click the object you want to create a report of. In this case we are using "Leads"
5. Click "Continue"
6. Click "Save"
7. Name your report (Salesforce will generate a unique name with underscores "_")
8. Select the folder in which you want to place your report
9. Click "Save"
10. Go to the reports tab and you will find it there! (Remember you can navigate through the folders on the sidebar)
11. Your report may look like this!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!