Onboard new hires
Request a demo
Get Started for free
How to create a project diagram with BlueworksLive
View in Uphint
1. Go to blueworkslive.com and log in with your account
2. Click on "Create New" to see the different options. We are going to create a process blueprint
3. Give a name to your blueprint and let's start!
4. Start by adding milestones
5. Now we are going to add different activities within those milestones
6. Give names to every milestone and activity to create the structure
7. You can add colors too!
8. Now click on the "Process Diagram" and you'll see magic happen
We have created the structure, but now we are going to give it a little more shape!
9. We have now a simple diagram. But let's "Add Swimlanes" to give it more shape!
10. Give names to your swimlanes to differentiate them
11. You can now start dragging the activities through swimlanes and milestones
12. Connect two activities by clicking and dragging from one to the other
And there you'll have it! Your diagram is ready!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!