Try it Free
How to create a workspace with Slack?
View in Uphint
1. Start by going to
2. First sign up in Slack, we are going to use our Google account
3. Click "Create a workspace"
4. Now we are going to write the name of our team
5. You can connect with Google and add your contacts. By now we are going to skip this step
6. Now you can start adding the channels in which you are going to work
7. You can now start adding people manually to the channel we just created
8. Remember the page is going to redirect you to the Slack desktop app, but you can also open it in your browser!
9. And there you have it! You can now start enjoying working with your teammates on Slack!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!