Onboard new hires
Request a demo
Get Started for free
How to create teamspaces with Notion?
View in Uphint
1. First start navigating to
" and log in with your account
2. Check out the side bar and click on "All teamspaces"
3. Click "New teamspace"
4. Name your teamspace (ours is going to be "Our first teamspace")
5. Add a short description so others get the idea of the teamspace
6. Choose the level of permissions that members are going to get
7. Click "Create teamspace"
8. Choose some member you want to include in your teamspace and their roles
9. (Or maybe not) You can skip the members by now and focus on creting the best space for your team!
10. And...there you have it, your first teamspace! Congratulations!🎉
11. You can now start giving it more personality, for example by changing the icon (you can even put your company logo)
12. You can personalise your teamspace however you decide to. Remember that your limit will be your own imagination, the rest is limitless!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!