Onboard new hires
Request a demo
Get Started for free
How to custom your dashboard on Salesforce?
View in Uphint
1. Navigate to your salesforce.com home page
2. Click on the "Dashboards" tab
3. Click "New Dashboard"
4. Add the name of your dashboard and a short description
5. Select the folder in which you want to save your dashboard (we are going with "Private Dashboards")
6. Click "Create"
7. Congratulations! You created your first dashboard. Now you will have to add components and personalise it
8. Click "Add ComponentComponent"
9. For example we are going to add a Leads Report
10. You can easily resize the components
11. We also added a new different component
12. And...there we have it! Our first dashboard for monitoring different components!
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!