Onboard new hires
Request a demo
Get Started for free
How to do networking on LinkedIn
View in Uphint
1. Go to "
2. Click on "My Network"
3. In order to contact people you already know, click on "my connections"
4. Click on "Search by name"
5. Type the name of the person you want to connect with
6. If you want to explore events, Click on "Search" and write the kind of event you are looking for
7. Look for the one that interests you and click on that one to join
8. If you desire to be active in LinkedIn groups, click on "Groups"
9. Click on "Search"
10. Click on "Join" when you find a group that interests you
Made with Uphint
Grisel made this guide in seconds
Try yours - ¡It's free!